Sanjay Suri is a renowned actor and film producer from the Bollywood film industry. Before becoming a film artist, Sanjay Suri was also a renowned model and appeared in numerous popular print and TV advertisements.
Sanjay Suri mainly stars as part of the supporting cast and still manages to give an impressive performance. Apart from being a recognized actor, Sanjay Suri is also a successful film producer and co-owner of the Anticlock Films production house.
About Sanjay Suri
|Real Name||Sanjay Suri|
|Date of Birth||6th April 1971|
|Age (as of September 2018)||47 years|
|Place of Birth||Srinagar|
|Education||Bachelor of Commerce Degree (Honors)|
|Height||5 ft 9 "|
(175 cm) approximately
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Family & Relationships
|Net Worth||INR 216,00,00,000|
(USD 30 Million)
|Famous for||Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi (1999), Filhaal.., Dil Vil Pyar Vyar (2002), Jhankaar Beats, Pinjar, Dhoop (2003), Plan, Shadi Ka Laddoo (2004), My Brother.. Nikhil (2005), Bas Ek Pal (2006), Sorry Bhai!, Firaaz, Sikander (2008), I Am (2011), Heroine (2012), Hindi Medium (2017)|
|First Movie||Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi (1999)|
|Hobbies||Photography and traveling|
Sanjay Suri is a renowned supporting actor in Bollywood who has appeared in several memorable roles till date.
Sanjay Suri’s age is 47 years as Sanjay Suri was born on the 6th of July 1971, in Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir. Sanjay Suri’s height is around 5 ft 9 inches (175 cm) while Sanjay Suri’s weight is around 73 kg (131 lbs). In his spare time, Sanjay Suri loves photography and traveling, as his hobbies.
Sanjay Suri’s father is Virinder Suri while Sanjay Suri’s mother is Urvashi Suri. Sanjay Suri’s brother is Raj Suri and Sanjay Suri’s sister is Vandana Suri. Sanjay Suri’s wife is Ambika Suri. Thanks to his immense success as an actor in Bollywood and as a film producer, Sanjay Suri’s net worth is around INR 216 crores (USD 30 Million).
Sanjay Suri was honored with membership to the International Film and Television Club of the Asian Academy of Film & Television.
Apart from this, Sanjay Suri’s ‘I Am’ (2011), where he acted, directed and also produced the movie, Sanjay Suri was given the David Flint honorary award for highlighting human rights issues, the Best Film in Asian Cinema Award (NETPAC) at the 2010 International Kerala Film Festival, as well as won the best film award and the audience choice award at the 2010 Florence ‘River to River’ Film Festival.
In addition, Sanjay Suri was also part of the team that represented ‘I Am’ at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival.
Interesting Facts About Sanjay Suri
- It is not known whether Sanjay Suri smokes or drinks alcohol.
- Sanjay suri lost his father to a terrorist attack and shifted with his remaining family to Delhi.
- Sanjay Suri has modeled for popular brands, including Gillette, Daewoo Matiz, Fiat Uno, Philishave, Hero Honda, Vimal Suitings, Donear Suitings, Times of India, Wills Cigarettes amongst many others.
- Sanjay Suri was a successful model and appeared on the cover of the Stardust Annual magazine, alongside popular actress Pooja Bhatt.
- Sanjay Suri has produced popular movies, such as ‘I Am’, My Brother.. Nikhil’ and ‘Chauranga’.
- Sanjay Suri also won the National Film Award for Best Producer for his movie ‘I Am’ (2011).