Kunal Khemu is a renowned actor in Bollywood and is one of the handful of child artists who have become successful film actors as adults too.
After having appeared in several critically acclaimed roles as a child artist in the late 1980s and early 1990s, Kunal Khemu made an impressive return with his first lead role in a super hit movie in 2005.
Although Kunal Khemu initially starred in action or romantic roles, he later went on to prove his acting talent with several renowned comic roles as well.
About Kunal Khemu
|Real Name||Kunal Khemu|
|Date of Birth||25th May 1983|
|Age (as of September 2018)||35 years|
|Place of Birth||Srinagar|
|Education||Graduate from Amity University (Noida)|
|Height||5 ft 6"|
(168 cm) approximately
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Family & Relationships
|Wife||Soha Ali Khan|
|Net Worth||INR 28,00,00,000|
(USD 4 Million)
|Famous for||Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke (1983), Raja Hindustani (1996), Tamanna, Bhai (1997), Zakhm, Dushman (1998), Kalyug (2005), Traffic Signal, Dhol, Superstar (2007), Jai Veeru (2009), Golmaal-3 (2010), Go Goa Gone (2013), Bhaag Johnny (2015), Poster Boys, Golmaal Again (2017)|
|First Movie||Child Artist - |
Lead Actor -
|Annual Income||INR 5,00,00,000|
Likes & Dislikes
|Favorite Food||Chinese cuisine, Roghan Josh, Sizzler and Creme Brulee|
|Favorite Actors||Ajay Devgan and Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Actress||Kareena Kapoor|
|Hobbies||Cooking and traveling|
Kunal Khemu is a renowned Bollywood actor who is most popular for his comic roles in his recent movies. Apart from this, previously Kunal Khemu was one of the most popular child artists in Bollywood, especially in the early 1990s.
Kunal Khemu’s age is 35 years, as Kunal Khemu’s date of birth is 25th of May, 1983. Kunal Khemu was born in Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir). Kunal Khemu’s height is around 5 ft 6 inches (168 cm) while Kunal Khemu’s weight is around INR 65 kg (143 lbs). In his spare time, Kunal Khemu like to cook or travel, as his hobbies.
Kunal Khemu’s father is actor, Ravi Kemmu, while Kunal Khemu’s mother is Jyoti Kemmu. Although Kunal Khemu does not have any brothers Kunal Khemu’s elder sister is Karishma Khemu. Kunal Khemu’s wife is the popular actress, Soha Ali Khan, whom he married in 2015. Kunal Khemu and Soha Ali Khan have a lovely daughter together, named Inaaya Naumi Kemmu.
Thanks to his popularity as an actor, Kunal Khemu’s annual income is around INR 5 crores (USD 670,000), which brings Kunal Khemu’s net worth to around INR 28 crores (USD 4 Million).
Interesting Facts About Kunal Khemu
- It is unknown whether Kunal Khemu is a smoker however he does drink alcohol.
- Kunal Khemu comes from a Kashmiri Pandit family who had come and settled in Mumbai.
- Kunal Khemu is the grandson of Padma Shri award-winning playwright, Moti Lal Kemmu.
- Kunal Khemu made his initial debut as a child artist actually in the Doordarshan TV series ‘Gul Gulshan Gulfam’ (1987) and later made his movie debut as a child artist with ‘Sir’ (1993).
- Kunal Khemu had to finally quit acting at the age of 14 years to concentrate on his schooling.
- Kunal Khemu has won several awards for acting in stage plays in school and college as well.
- If Kunal Khemu had not become an actor, he would have probably been a writer or a musician.