Adam Driver is a popular American actor who rose to fame for playing Kylo Ren in ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ (2016).
Adam Driver had played award-nominating roles in TV series before becoming globally popular for his character in Star Wars. Adam Driver was recognized as a brilliant young stage actor on Broadway too.
Adam Driver initially enlisted in the Marines but was discharged after suffering a sternum injury. Adam Driver pursued his acting career and worked as a busboy and waiter as he searched for roles.
Adam Driver is a talented actor who has played versatile roles in different types of Hollywood movies, American TV series and on stage. Adam Driver gained a worldwide fan base with his appearance in the Star Wars movies and is set on becoming one of the most successful Hollywood actors.
About Adam Driver
|Real Name||Adam Douglas Driver|
|Date of Birth||19th November 1983|
|Place of Birth||San Diego (California)|
|Education||Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree from Julliard School of Drama (New York)|
|Height||6 ft 2"
(189 cm) approximately
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Family & Relationships
|Father||Joe Douglas Driver
|Mother||Nancy Wright Sneedham Driver
|Sister||Aida Wright (Elder)|
|Net Worth||INR 35,00,00,000
(USD 5 Million)
|Famous for||MOVIES -
J. Edgar (2011), Lincoln (2012), What If (2013), While You're Young (2014), Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015), Silence (2016), Logan Lucky (2017), Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017), BlacKkKlansman (2018)
The Unusuals - "The E. I. D." (2009), Law and Order - "Brilliant Disguise" (2010), Law and Order: Special Victims Unit - "Theater Tricks" (2012), Girls (2012-2017)
Slipping (2009), Little Doc (2010), The Forest (2010), Angels in America (2010-2011), Man and Boy (2011), Look Back in Anger (2012)
|First Movie||J. Edgar (2011)|
|Favorite Actors||Robert di Nero, Christopher Walken and Richard Dreyfuss|
|Favorite Actresses||Carrie Fisher, Audrey Hepburn and Katherine Hepburn|
|Hobbies||Loved acting and singing|
Adam Driver is recognized for his tall, slender frame which hides a surprisingly commanding voice. Adam Driver is known to play socially-awkward characters on screen. Adam Driver was renowned as a talented actor in the American TV industry before he achieved worldwide fame as Kylo Ren in ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ (2015). Adam Driver was also a popular stage actor and was a regular in the New York theater scene.
Adam Driver’s age is around 39, as Adam Driver was born on the 19th of November, 1983 in San Diego, California. Adam Driver’s height is just over 6 ft 2 inches (189 cm) while Adam Driver’s weight is around 65 kg (143 lbs). Adam Driver’s hobby includes singing while Adam Driver’s passion is acting.
Adam Driver’s father is Joe Douglas Driver, an insurance salesman, while Adam Driver’s mother is Nancy Wright Sneedham, who works as a paralegal secretary. Adam Driver is the 2nd child to his divorced parents. Although Adam Driver does not have any brothers, Adam Driver’s older sister is Aida Wright. Adam Driver’s relationship status is married. Adam Driver’s wife is Joanne Tucker, who is an American stage actress. Adam Driver and his wife Joanne Tucker have been successfully married since June of 2013.
Thanks to his impressive acting skills Adam Driver has become a successful American actor. Adam Driver’s net worth is estimated around INR 35 crores (USD 5 Million).
Adam Driver’s acting talent has also won him several renowned awards and numerous award nominations till date. Adam Driver’s award-wins include winning:
- Houston Film Critics Society’s Best Original Song Award for ‘Inside Llewyn Davis’ (2013)
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association Award for Best Actor for ‘Paterson’ (2016)
- Los Cabos International Film Festival’s Outstanding Work in Cinema Award for ‘BlacKkKlansman’ (2018)
- Lucille Lortel Award for Outstanding Featured Actor in a Play for ‘Look Back in Anger’ (2012)
- MTV Movie Award for Best Villain for ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ (2016)
- Sant Jordi Award for Best Actor in a Foreign Film for ‘Paterson’ (2017)
- Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ (2016)
- Teen Choice Award for Choice Villain for his role as Kylo Ren in ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ (2016)
- Toronto Film Critics Association Award for Best Actor for ‘Paterson’ (2016)
- Venice Film Festival’s Volpi Cup for Best Actor for his role in ‘Hungry Hearts’ (2014)
Apart from having won these prestigious awards, Adam Driver has also had over 30 award nominations to her credit as well.
Interesting Facts About Adam Driver
- Adam Driver describes himself as being volatile in nature as a teenager who was always getting in trouble in his town.
- Adam Driver and his wife Joanne Tucker established ‘Arts in the Armed Forces’, a non-profit organization that perform stage shows for American troops stationed abroad.
- Adam Driver is a talented singer and was initially part of a church choir as a kid.
- Adam Driver confesses that he does not like to watch his own performances while he also dislikes hearing his recorded voice too.
- Adam Driver joined the Marines after the 9/11 attacks and was part of the military for almost 3 years before being medically discharged after an injury to his sternum from a mountain biking accident.