Rajvinder Kaur is a young and talented singer who has become popular with her singing performance on Zee TV’s ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ (2018).
Rajvinder Kaur began singing at a very young age and was inspired by her father and grandfather who are Gurbani singers at their local Gurudwara. After having trained almost all her life and graduating with a degree in music Rajvinder Kaur has become an accomplished classical singer who has mesmerized judges and audiences alike with her soulful performances.
About Rajvinder Kaur
|Real Name||Malik Rajvinder Kaur|
|Date of Birth||12th March 1992|
|Place of Birth||Amritsar (Punjab)|
|Education||Degree in Music from Shazada Nand College (Amritsar, Punjab)|
|Height||5 ft 6"|
(170 cm) approximately
Family & Relationships
|Father||Kripal Singh Malik|
|Brother||Harmeet Singh Malik (Younger)|
|Sister||Manubir Kaur (Older)|
|Famous for||Sa Re Ga Ma Pa (2018)|
|First Appearance||Sa Re Ga Ma Pa (2018)|
Likes & Dislikes
|Favorite Food||Punjabi cuisine and Dal Makhani|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Anushka Sharma|
|Favorite Singers||Ustad Ghulam Ali Sahab and late Jagjit Singh|
|Hobbies||Loves playing harmonium and Taanpura, singing and playing badminton|
Rajvinder Kaur is a truly talented singer who showed her singing skills at the tender age of just 3 years. Rajvinder Kaur is a huge fan of classical music and Rajvinder Kaur is an excellent Taanpura and Harmonium player. Rajvinder Kaur made fans all over the country when she was selected for ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ in 2018 and left everyone speechless with her melodious voice.
Rajvinder Kaur’s age is around 28, as Rajvinder Kaur was born on the 12th of March, 1992 in Amritsar, Punjab. Rajvinder Kaur’s height is around 5 ft 6 inches (170 cm) while Rajvinder Kaur’s weight is around 56 kg (123 lbs). Rajvinder Kaur’s hobbies include playing badminton in her spare time while Rajvinder Kaur’s passion is singing and playing the Taanpura and Harmonium.
Rajvinder Kaur’s father is Kripal Singh Malik, who works as a businessman but is also a renowned Gurbani singer, while Rajvinder Kaur’s mother is Manjit Kaur, a homemaker. Rajvinder Kaur is the 2nd of 3 children to her parents. Rajvinder Kaur’s older sister is Manubir Kaur, who is a talented Table player, while Rajvinder Kaur’s younger brother is Harmeet Singh Mailk, a student. Rajvinder Kaur’s relationship status is single as Rajvinder Kaur does not have a boyfriend.
Rajvinder Kaur’s talent and hard work is showcased for all to see in the wonderful singing performances she has displayed to viewers and judges on ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ in 2018.
Interesting Facts About Rajvinder Kaur
- Rajvinder Kaur was inspired towards singing as she regularly saw her father and grandfather do ‘Riyaaz’ (practice) singing for hours at her home since she was a toddler.
- Rajvinder Kaur began singing at the tender age of 3 years old.
- Rajvinder Kaur’s coach for singing for many years was Rohitashiv Bali.
- Apart from appearing on ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ (2018), Rajvinder Kaur has also performed impressively in live singing concerts at events as far as New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia and Singapore.
- Rajvinder Kaur’s audition for ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ (2018) for which she sang “Faasle Aise Bhi Honge”, a ghazal from her favorite singer Ustaad Ghulam Ali Sahab, won her 100% approval, an achievement in itself.