Tanishk Bagchi is a music composer, DJ, and record producer from India. He was born at Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Check out the table below to get complete information on Tanishk Bagchi.
About Tanishk Bagchi
|Real Name||Tanishk Bagchi|
|Nickname ||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as on March 2019)||Not Known|
|Place of Birth||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Education||School: Frank Anthony Public School, Kolkata
Graduation: Scottish Church College, Kolkata
|Height||5 ft. 07"
(170 cm) approximately
(152 lbs) approximately
Family & Relationships
|Profession||Singer, Music Composer|
|Income (Annual)||Not Known|
|Famous for||Aankh Maare - Remake (2019)|
|Debut Song||Banno (Tanu Weds Manu) - 2015|
|Net Worth (2018)||Not Known|
Likes & Dislikes
|Favorite Singer||Not Known|
|Favorite Actresses||Not Known|
Tanishk Bagchi’s height is 5 feet 7 inches and his weight is 60 Kg.
Tanishk Bagchi is popularly known for recreating old songs. He has sung many songs. Some of his songs are:
- The Humma Song (remake) 2017
- Sanu Ek Pal Chain (remake) 2018
- Gali Gali Mein Phirta Hai (Remake) 2018
- Coca Cola Tu (Remake) 2019
- Bardaasht Nahi Kar Sakta (Remake) 2019
Tanishk Bagchi has won many awards. Some of his awards are:
- Mirchi Music Awards for Critics Choice Upcoming Music Composer of The Year – 2016 (Bolna)
- Zee Cine Awards for Song Of The Year – 2017 (Baarish)