Lee Pace is a highly talented American actor who has portrayed several small, but popular, roles in various Hollywood movies.
Lee Pace has a passion for acting since he was in school and actually quit high school to be a part of the local theater scene for some time, before coming back to complete his high school education.
Today, Lee Pace is a successful actor not only in the Hollywood movie industry but is also recognized for several of his roles in popular American TV series and shows.
About Lee Pace
|Real Name||Lee Grinner Pace|
|Date of Birth||25th March 1979|
|Place of Birth||Chickasha (Oklahoma)|
|Education||Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Julliard's School of Drama and Fine Arts (New York)|
|Height||6 ft 5"|
(196 cm) approximately
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Family & Relationships
|Father||James Royce Pace|
|Mother||Charlotte Kloeckler Pace|
|Net Worth||INR 35,00,00,000|
(USD 5 Million)
|Famous for||MOVIES -|
The White Countess (2005), Infamous, The Fall, The Good Shepherd (2006), Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day (2008), A Single Man, Possession (2009), When in Rome, Marmaduke (2010), The Resident, Ceremony, 30 Beats (2011), The Twilight Sage: Breaking Dawn-2, Lincoln, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012), The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013), Guardians of the Galaxy, The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014), The Program (2015), The Keeping Hours, The Book of Henry, Revolt (2017), The Party's Just Beginning (2018)
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit - "Guilt" (2002), Soldier's Girl (2003), Wonderfalls (2004), Pushing Daisies (2007-2009), Halt and Catch Fire (2014-2017), The Mindy Project - "San Francisco Bae" (2015), Flying Tiger (2018)
|First Movie||Soldier's Girl (2003)|
|Hobbies||Love to dance, travel and skydive|
Lee Pace is a talented and good-looking actor from the Hollywood movie industry who has been passionate about acting since an early age and has starred in several box office hits and critically-acclaimed movies till date.
Lee Pace’s age is around 41, as Lee Pace was born on the 25th of March, 1979 in Chickasha, Oklahoma. Lee Pace’s height is an impressive 6 ft 5 inches (196 cm) while Lee Pace’s weight is around 80 kg (176 lbs). In his spare time, Lee Pace loves to go skydiving, dance and travel, as part of his hobbies.
Lee Pace’s father is James Roy Pace, who is an engineer by profession, while Lee Pace’s mother is Charlotte Kloeckler Pace, a school teacher by profession. Lee Pace is the only child and does not have any siblings. Although there were rumors regarding his sexuality for several years now, Lee Pace recently came out as being Queer, in February of 2018.
Talking about the commercial success he has received as an actor in the Hollywood movie industry and American Television industry, Lee Pace’s net worth is currently estimated around INR 35 crores (USD 5 Million).
As for the recognition for his acting talent, Lee Pace has won the Gotham Awards’ 2004 Breakthrough Award for his excellent acting in the super hit TV movie ‘Soldier’s Girl’ (2004) and won the Silver Bear’s Outstanding Artistic Contribution award (shared with co-stars) for the critically-acclaimed ‘The Good Shepherd’ (2007).
Apart from having won 2 prestigious acting awards, Lee Pace has also had around 9 award nominations as well.
Interesting Facts About Lee Pace
- Lee Pace is a teetotaler and does not smoke or drinks alcohol.
- Lee Pace lost 25 pounds to get into character for his super hit role in ‘Soldier’s Girl’ (2003).
- Lee Pace has lived in Saudi Arabia, and other parts of Middle East during his earlier childhood as his family shifted over 10 times, owing to his father’s job as an engineer in the oil industry.
- Lee Pace actually dropped out of high school to focus on stage plays, however he returned to complete his high school graduation and joined the famous Julliard’s School of Drama and Fine Arts in New York to hone his acting skills.
- Lee Pace is good friends with popular Hollywood actress, Sarah Michelle Gellar, after meeting and working on the sets of ‘Possession’ (2008).
- Lee Pace has also been ranked as one of the best-looking movie stars by several magazines till date.