Paul Walker was a renowned Hollywood actor who rose to immense fame with his roles in 6 of the ‘Fast and Furious’ movies.
Paul Walker actually appeared in the big screen when he was only 2 years old, while shooting for an ad for the diaper brand Pampers. Paul Walker first rose to prominence with his role in his first movie, at the age of 25 years and since then appeared in several memorable roles in numerous movies.
Apart from being a popular actor Paul Walker was a car-lover through and through and owned around 30 classic and sports cars.
Paul Walker was also renowned for his charitable work and had helped raise funds for victims of several natural disasters and calamities throughout America.
About Paul Walker
|Real Name||Paul William Walker IV|
|Nickname||Pablo (named by Vin Diesel)|
|Date of Birth||12th September 1973|
|Date of Death||30 November 2013|
|Age (at the time of demise)||40 years|
|Place of Birth||Glendale (California)|
|Education||Graduated in Marine Biology from Southern California|
|Height||6 ft 2"
(189 cm) approximately
Family & Relationships
|Father||Paul William Walker III
|Mother||Cheryl Crabtree Walker
|Profession||Actor/Model/Professional Race Car Driver|
|Net Worth||INR 182,00,00,000
(USD 25 Million)
|Famous for||Programmed to Kill (1987), Tammy and the T-Rex (1994), Meet the Deedles, Pleasantville (1998), Varsity Blues, She's All That (1999), The Skulls (2000), The Fast and Furious, Joy Ride (2001), Life Makes Sense If You're Famous (2002), 2 Fast 2 Furious, Timeline (2003), Noel (2004), Into The Blue (2005), Eight Below, Flags of Our Fathers (2006), The Death and Life of Bobby Z (2007), The Lazarus Project (2008), Fast & Furious (2009), Takers (2010), Fast Five (2011), Fast & Furious-6, Hours (2013), Furious-7 (2015-Posthumously)|
|First Movie||Programmed to Kill (1987)|
|Hobbies||Practicing martial arts, surfing, driving and traveling|
Paul Walker is still recognized for his impressive acting skills in the globally popular ‘Fast and Furious’ movie franchise in which he portrayed his character in 6 out of the 7 movies made till date.
Paul Walker was born on the 12th of September, 1973 in Glendale, California. Paul Walkers’ death occurred on the 30th of November, 2013 when Paul Walker’s age was around 40 years. Paul Walker’s height was 6 ft 2 inches 188 cm) while Paul Walker’s weight was around 70 kg (154 lbs). In his spare time, Paul Walker loved to surf, play soccer, drive cars and travel, as part of his hobbies.
Paul Walker’s father is Paul William Walker III, a sewer contractor, while Paul Walker’s mother is Cheryl Crabtree Walker, who is a former professional model. Paul Walker was the eldest of 5 siblings. Paul Walker’s younger brothers include Caleb Walker and Cody Walker while Paul Walker’s younger sisters include Ashlie Walker and Amie Walker. Paul Walker’s ex-girlfriend was Rebecca McBrian, with whom he has a child. Paul Walker’s daughter is Meadow Rain Walker. At the time of his demise, Paul Walker’ girlfriend was a college sophomore, Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell.
Thanks to his commercially successful acting career, Paul Walker’s net worth at the time of his demise was estimated to be around INR 182 crores (USD 25 Million).
As for his recognition as a talented actor in Hollywood movie industry, Paul Walker has received several awards and has had a few award nominations to his credit also.
Paul Walker won the MTV Movie Award for Best On Screen Team (shared with co-star Vin Diesel) for his impressive performance in ‘The Fast and the Furious’ (2002). Paul Walker also had 2 Teen Choice Award nominations later on.
Next, Paul Walker won the MTV Movie Award for Best On Screen Duo (shared with co-star Vin Diesel) for his excellent performance in ‘Fast & Furious-6’ (2014) and also won the Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Star: Action for his impressive role in ‘Furious-7’ (2015), for which Paul Walker also had 1 Teen Choice Award nomination as well.
Interesting Facts About Paul Walker
- Paul Walker was a teetotaler and did not smoke or drink.
- Paul Walker was ranked among the ’50 Most Beautiful Persons in the World’ listing by People magazine, in 2001.
- Paul Walker appeared in several TV commercial and short roles in TV series, before finding his big break with ‘Pleasantville’ (1998).
- Paul Walker is most recognized for his role in the ‘Fast & Furious’ movie franchise.
- Paul Walker was renowned for his humanitarian efforts too, and was one of the first celebrities to reach Chile after the devastating earthquake of March, 2010.
- Paul Walker also worked as an assistant to marine biologist and was tasked with catching, tagging and releasing Great White Sharks in Guadalupe, back in 2010, when he also appeared in a BBC series.
- Paul Walker met an untimely demise, along with his business partner, Roger Rodas, when their Porsche Carrera GT crashed into a concrete pole and burst into flames on impact, on 30th of November, 2013 at Hercules Street in Santa Clarita (California).